Ship us your upper and we will cut your barrel down, square and polish the new muzzle crown, and thread on a P90 flash hider. Your receiver will be unobtrusively stamped with “Champlin Customs Sedona AZ".
We do not recommend using a suppressor on your PS90. The increased bolt velocity damages the trigger pack and decreases reliability. The gas blow back is extreme; it fouls the mags, chamber, trigger, and bolt, and can even blow the magazine off the weapon. For this reason, we do not offer a threaded muzzle SBR. The P90 flash hider is a good unit and is the way to go.
Please understand and follow these steps:
- Do not purchase this service if there is anything prohibiting you from owning an SBR.
- The SBR must be shipped to a dealer. Prior to purchasing this service get ahold of you local FFL SOT dealer. (Find your local dealer by searching for "NFA transfers near me". Or ask your favorite gunshop if they do NFA transfers).
- After purchasing this service ship us your upper and wait patiently. Turn around time is around 1 month. We then ship your SBR to your local dealer.
- After they receive the SBR, they will help you fill out ATF form 4, (your application for an NFA tax stamp); your dealer will submit this and your $200 tax payment to the ATF.
- Wait patiently, again. Your local dealer will keep your SBR until the paperwork is approved by the ATF. Then you'll make your second trip to your dealer, this time to pick up your SBR and paperwork. At some point you will have paid your dealer their NFA transfer fee.