Ship us your upper and we will cut your barrel down, square and polish the new muzzle crown, and thread on a P90 flash hider. Your receiver will be unobtrusively stamped with “Champlin Customs Sedona AZ".
FAQ: ATF FORM 1: You can not use ATF form 1 to aquire this item! Form 1 is for when you, personally, make an SBR. If you want a form 1 PS90 SBR you have to do the gunsmithing yourself. I can sell you the parts (a CMMG P90 barrel and FN P90 muzzle brake for $350 plus shipping). I get questions about this almost daily. The PS90 is not like an AR-15. The PS90 upper is the serialized legal 'firearm'. If I shorten the barrel it becomes an SBR, it gets engraved with my info, and it must transfer to you on a form 4. Your local FFL SOT will do the form 4 with you, see below.
Please understand and follow these steps:
- Do not purchase this service if there is anything prohibiting you from owning an SBR.
- The SBR must be shipped to a dealer. Prior to purchasing this service get ahold of your local FFL SOT dealer. (Find your local dealer by searching for "NFA transfers near me". Or ask your favorite gunshop if they do NFA transfers).
- After purchasing this service ship us your upper and wait patiently. Turn around time is around 1 month. We then ship your SBR to your local dealer.
- After they receive the SBR, they will help you fill out ATF form 4, (your application for an NFA tax stamp); your dealer will submit this and your $200 tax payment to the ATF.
- Wait patiently, again. Your local dealer will keep your SBR until the paperwork is approved by the ATF. Then you'll make your second trip to your dealer, this time to pick up your SBR and paperwork. At some point you will have paid your dealer their NFA transfer fee.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fit and finish is top notch. Turnaround was also fast. I would use this service again.